Interested in playing for the Columbus Coyotes?
Here’s a bit of information to get you into the pack:
- No experience necessary
- Fall & Spring league matches
- Practices are three days a week
- Great fitness training
- Many social activities with the team
New to rugby? Join us at Rugby 101. Held at the beginning of every season, Rugby 101 is a few hours of outdoor instruction for all things rugby followed by a few hours of food and fun. Come on out and bring a friend!
Practice – Show Up! We can help from there.
Our standard practice times are:
- Tuesday 6pm to 8pm (5:30pm – 7:30pm during the Winter/Early Spring)
- Thursday 6pm to 8pm (5:30pm – 7:30pm during the Winter/Early Spring)
- Saturday 11am to 1pm (when we don’t have a match scheduled)
Spring season runs February to May. Fall season runs August to November.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Registration through USA Rugby ($60 once per year). Be sure to register under our club name, Columbus Coyotes RFC, to receive insurance through USA Rugby in the event of injury during a rugby match.
- Club Membership Dues (once per season). Helps pay for field maintenance, referee fees, and equipment.
- ($50) – First season with the Coyotes
- ($75) – Returning Coyotes