Are you interested in joining the Columbus Coyotes? Here’s a bit of information to get you into the pack:
- No experience necessary
- Fall & Spring league matches
- Practices are three days a week
- Great fitness training
- Many social activities with the team
If this sounds like something that you’re interested in, then join us! Here are some requirements in order to join our rugby team.
If you’re new to rugby and looking for an introduction, Rugby 101 is a great way to begin. Held at the beginning of every season, Rugby 101 is a few hours of outdoor instruction for all things rugby followed by a few hours of food and fun. Come on out and bring a friend!
Practice – Show Up! We can help from there.
Practices will be picking back up in late February and our standard practice times are:
- Tuesday 6pm to 8pm (5:30pm – 7:30pm during the Winter/Early Spring)
- Thursday 6pm to 8pm (5:30pm – 7:30pm during the Winter/Early Spring)
- Saturday 11am to 1pm *When we don’t have a match scheduled at 1pm
- Must be 18 years or older
- Registration through USA Rugby $60
- Club Membership Dues
- $50 – New Ruggers – 1st Season with the Coyotes
- $75 – Returning Coyotes
Registering through USA Rugby registers you through our rugby team and also offers insurance in the event of injury during a rugby match. Make sure to register through our club name, Columbus Coyotes RFC. Our club membership dues help pay for our field maintenance, referee fees, and equipment. If you have further questions, please use the contact form below and one of our officers will get back to you.
Have questions, or want to let us know you’re coming?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (Coming Soon!) if you are new to rugby and/or our team.